As a Warehouse Operative, you will be working as part of a small team in our busy warehouse in Wrington. We supply human and veterinary medical equipment so your attention to detail and efficiency will be vital in supporting our customers and their patients.
· Receiving goods in and booking into our stock management system
· Picking & packing orders with a high level of accuracy
· Checking orders picked by colleagues
· ‘Despatching’ out of our ordering system and the courier system to generate labels
· Packing Orders which can include fragile stock
· Liaising with courier companies and drivers
· Booking overseas couriers
· Palletising large orders
· Tracking orders and reporting issues
· Stock Rotation
· Regular Stock Takes
· Cleaning the warehouse
· Excellent communication skills
· Keen eye for detail
· Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
· A good time keeper and able to work to deadlines
· Strong IT skills
· Team Player
Training will be provided
Salary – DOE
Monday – Friday, 8:30-4:30pm with 1-hour lunch.
Your own transport is essential due to the location of the business and lack of public transport.